ON TRIAL - 2011 Tad Coffin TC2 SmartRide 18" 4.5" tree CC
TC2 Deep Seat Jumping Saddle
The TC2 is also a favorite among America’s top riders, and is designed for riders looking for a secure, balanced ride with a deeper, narrower feel. The TC2 gives the same sense of closeness and feel as the A5.
- SmartRide™ is a technically advanced saddle tree developed from a process of Top-Down engineering analysis, design and implementation.
- The SmartRide™ development cycle began with a scientific analysis of how a horse’s body moves. Over a dozen horses, of significantly different breeds, builds and sizes, were studied at the walk, trot, canter, left bend, right bend, turn, and form over a jump. This motion was analyzed with high speed, stop action photography, load sensors, and strain gauges to determine how a horse moves and how much force the horse generates during the activities.
- A control group of horses, ridden by Tad Coffin, was used to register and evaluate reactions to prototypes throughout the iterative design process.
- The analytic portion of the validation was on a computer controlled test-bed that used pneumatic rams to apply various pressures to the saddle tree in known amounts.
* Although we strive for perfection, we are human and can mistakes on prices, pictures and descriptions. If we spot an error we will try to adjust immediately but you certainly have the right to not purchase from us. At the end of the day, YOUR happiness is our main concern and if you have a question, please contact us! Also, while we typically work 7 days a week, please understand that we may not always respond instantly at 11PM at night. During the weekends we are often at barns at local shows marketing our items for sale, so we may not respond until Monday. Thank you! *