Shipping | Returns | Trials | Warranty
Important Information - PLEASE READ
Shipping on Saddles
The $65 shipping fee one way for saddles shipped to the lower 48, $110 one way to Canada, AK or HI, (or standard shipping rates for other items) includes shipping via USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. If you have a need for your saddle or item to arrive on a certain date (i.e. a saddle fitter appointment, horse show, it is freezing and your horse needs his blanket ASAP, etc.) you can upgrade to expedited shipping for an extra fee. ISellTack.com cannot be held responsible for shipping companies taking 'longer than expected' to deliver your items. Your purchases could take anywhere from 2 days to 3 weeks to get delivered with most deliveries happening within 5 BUSINESS days.
Additional trial terms:
- You have 3 days from the time you receive the saddle to decide if the saddle is right for you. If we do not hear from you on the 4th day with an answer, your sale will become final and no refunds will be given.
- ** PLEASE RIDE ONLY IN BREECHES AND NEVER IN THE RAIN - THANK YOU! **
- PLEASE USE CAUTION WHEN SLIDING A SADDLE ONTO A WOOD SADDLE RACK
- Please store your saddle INSIDE your HOME (not in your garage, car, tack trunk, trailer, etc.) away from pets and smoke.
- Warranty: ISellTack.com does not warranty or guarantee any used saddles. Some brands have warranties. Please check with the respective company to find out the details on their warranty. You are welcome to have a professional inspect your saddle prior to you making a final decision.
- You are responsible for any damage done to the saddle while you have it on trial. If the saddle returns with any damage, your refund will be deducted accordingly plus depreciation.
- Refunds/Returns: If you need to return a saddle, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your reason for returning it (it will only help us with trying to sell it in the future). We will then email you a prepaid, FedEx Ground label. Refunds are processed within THREE business days of receiving the return. We have no control on how long it takes your credit card company to process things on their end. You must wrap the saddle’s cantle and flaps in bubble wrap to prevent scuffs. Please never use packing peanuts.
- If you are in the US, there are no exceptions on the return process - you must email us and use the prepaid FedEx Ground label that we email to you.
- 6% sales tax will be charged if you live in the state in Maryland
- Free Shipping Offers: when available, apply only to non-saddle purchases and do not apply to any saddles, including those going out on trial. CERTAIN final sale saddles will receive free shipping.
- Back on Track: no returns, exchanges only (buyer responsible for shipping both ways) must be received within 7 days. 30 day warranty against manufacturer defects.
- Baker: no returns - all sales are final so please make sure you are ordering the correct size.
- Jin Stirrups and Royal Rider: no returns, exchanges only. No returns on customized products.
- Saddles: most are available for trial. FINAL SALES TAKE PRIORITY. For more information on our trial policy scroll down to the bottom of this page or please read here. No returns if purchased outright (without a trial period). PLEASE NOTE, YOUR CHECK WILL BE CASHED WHEN YOU TAKE A SADDLE ON TRIAL. On most of our saddles, you have 3 days to decide if the saddle is right for you. If we do not hear from you on the 4th day with an answer or tracking information, your sale will become final and no refunds will be given. THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE YOUR SADDLE INSPECTED. AGAIN, WE DO NOT WARRANTY ANY USED SADDLES. Please only wear breeches when riding in the saddle (no jeans) and do not ride in the rain. If at all possible, please use calf leathers. Please ship return saddles to us only using UPS Ground, signature required, insured. PLEASE NOTE - IF YOU DO NOT NEED A TRIAL, YOU WILL RECEIVE FIRST RIGHT OF REFUSAL ON ANY SADDLE. WE ARE SOMETIMES ABLE TO OFFER FREE SHIPPING ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS.
- Warranty: ISellTack.com does NOT warranty or guarantee ANY used tack, fittings, riding boots, etc. Certain NEW products have warranties against defects, such as Baker/Curvon, Back on Track, Royal Rider and PJ Saddles/Tack. When in doubt, please ask us. Thanks!
- International shipments: we cannot be held liable for duties, taxes or other charges associated with shipping. It is the responsibility of the buyer to cover these expenses. We may ship USPS or UPS Ground. USPS has better rates and is usually the best choice, but there are time where we may opt for UPS Ground at our discretion.