Here at ISellTack.com, our biggest focus is connecting saddles and riders to make the perfect match. If you are interested in selling your saddle, please fill out the form below and be sure to include the following information:
- Saddle brand/maker
- Saddle model & size
- Year saddle was made/age of saddle - if you are unsure contact the saddle manufacturer to inquire
- Measurements - seat (from middle of button to the middle of the cantle), tree (inside felt dot to dot under pommel), flaps (length from top of the stirrup bar, width across the widest point)
- Condition of saddle
- Any damage, wear, or blemishes on the saddle
- Original retail price of the saddle
- What you would like to get for the saddle EXCLUDING commission
- Any other information pertinent to the saddle
In addition, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions or would like to include pictures. Once we receive your inquiry, we will review the information and follow up with you within 3 business days with a consignment form and details on how consigning a saddle works and what to expect.
Certain saddles are accepted for consignment. Rates are cheaper than your local tack store and include:
- a thorough cleaning/conditioning of your saddle
- professional photographs of your saddle to help it sell
- marketing it to 25,000 fans/followers/friends
- posting on various websites (worldwide exposure, at our expense)
- local/regional exposure by bringing your saddle to barns and horse shows
- promoted on the web via multiple channels instead of sitting under a pile of saddles collecting dust
- your saddle featured on our website and more!
We do from time to time take other items on consignment, depending on demand for the item, the condition it is in, and the item's value. If you have something other than a saddle you are interested in selling that you would like us to consider, please email us at email@example.com.